AADE New 4th Ed Desk Reference + 3rd Edition Review Guide
New 4th Ed Desk Reference & Review Guide Bundle
The Art & Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education Desk Reference - 4th Edition
Published by AADE, The Art & Science Desk Reference (4th Ed) is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference (2017) is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
- practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- Revised practice levels for diabetes educators
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on diabetes education/educators
- Applying learning theory and cognitive science to the education plan
- Revised ADA/AND evidence-based nutrition recommendations
- Current ADA/EASD consensus statement and AACE algorithm for pharmacologic therapies for people with type 2 diabetes.
The 2015 Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam.
This revised third edition publication reflects the latest guidelines. The Review Guide is an excellent study tool and comprehensive resource that helps you focus your study time efficiently and effectively. The guide provides test-taking strategies; 50 plus self-assessment questions to gauge areas that may require additional study; and 400 questions (2 practice exams/200 questions each) to simulate exam day. Over 450 multiple-choice questions and answer rationales to help you prepare for the CDE exam.
Both for a GREAT Price