The New AADE 4th Edition Desk Reference & 4th Edition Review Guide & NOW (FREE Standards of Care) Bundle - our most popular AADE Book Bundle for CDE® preparation.
What is included in the bundle?
FREE ADA 2017 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes
The ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes is a key resource for healthcare professionals involved in diabetes care, education, and support.
One of the most important pieces of literature to read prior to becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator and for clinical practice, the Standards of Care book is a study must!
The Art & Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education Desk Reference - 4th Edition
Published by AADE, the Art & Science Desk Reference 4th Edition is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference (2017) is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
- practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- Revised practice levels for diabetes educators
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on diabetes education/educators
- Applying learning theory and cognitive science to the education plan
- Revised ADA/AND evidence-based nutrition recommendations
- Current ADA/EASD consensus statement and AACE algorithm for pharmacologic therapies for people with type 2 diabetes.
Included is the NEW AADE Review Guide - 4th Edition!
AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam - 4th Edition
The AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource.
The AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam - 4th Edition provides:
- 450 + multiple choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDE® Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
Includes an answer key with rationales for all question included in the guide!
Both for a GREAT Price