What's Included? 9 Study and Reference Books and the convenient Foot Examination Pocket Chart! (See below for a full list and descriptions). This bundle helps you save big while building your Diabetes Educator library. All of the must-have books for Diabetes Educators and those studying for the CDE® are included in this bundle. PLUS, we include a free "We Believe in You" coffee mug to help spur you on in your studies.
- NEW AADE 5th Edition Review Guide - Over 480 Practice Questions w/ rationale!
- AADE Art & Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education - 4th Edition
- ADA Diabetes Ready Reference for Nurse Practitioners
- ADA Complete Nurse's Guide to Diabetes Care
- ADA Intensive Diabetes Management
- ADA Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes
- ADA Practical Insulin
- ADA Type 1 Diabetes
- ADA Psychosocial Care for People with Diabetes
- ADA Foot Examination Pocket Chart
AADE 5th Edition Review Guide
The AADE Review Guide is a fantastic independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the Certified Diabetes Educator® Exam and the BC-ADM Exam.
This Guide is geared for people taking the updated CDE® Exam.
- Over 480 practice questions with rationales included, covering three self-assessments on:
- Assessment of the Diabetes Continuum
- Interventions for the Diabetes Continuum
- Diabetes Management
- Two 200 multiple choice practice questions
- Strategies to prepare for and take the exam
AADE Art & Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education - 4th Edition
Published by AADE, the Art & Science Desk Reference 4th Edition is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference (2017) is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
The 4th edition includes information to avoid complications, risk, and benefits of CGM, and updates regarding DSME Programs. The new edition will not be published until 2020.
- Practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- Risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- Updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
ADA Diabetes Ready Reference for Nurse Practitioners
Spiral-bound handbook with easy-to-find diabetes care guidelines, protocols, and facts. A practical resource for nurse practitioners and health care professionals to apply in clinical care for type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. A helpful study tool for those taking the BC-ADM exam.
ADA Complete Nurse's Guide to Diabetes Care
This guide provides nurses and health care professionals with key aspects of diabetes management, treatment and risk reduction strategies.
An excellent resource for those planning to take Board Certification in Advanced DM Management Exam (BC-ADM) or for those interested in expanding knowledge of issues specific to women, children and elderly.
ADA Intensive Diabetes Management
Intensive Diabetes Management through daily insulin injections or an insulin pump requires close collaboration and advanced knowledge of insulin therapy. Intensive Diabetes Management is geared toward the healthcare practitioner who wants to utilize this therapy safely and effectively. This book offers the information clinicians need to help each patient move toward treatment goals appropriate for their individual skills and medical conditions. For those striving to deliver intensive therapy this is the essential guide.
ADA Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes
A first-line treatment regimen for diabetes management is nutrition therapy. For positive, cost-effective outcomes, few other treatments can compare.
As an essential component of effective diabetes management, care providers need a complete, updated, concise guide for the development and implementation of MNT.
ADA Practical Insulin