Coach Beverly's Live Seminar Kit
Coach Beverly has custom designed a Live Seminar kit for those studying for the CDE® Exam!
Preparing for the CDE® can be difficult. It's important to know where to start and what to purchase for your study plan. We understand how important making a decision about your education is and we want to support your journey!
Let us ease you worries by providing the material list we have put together according to student feedback we have received over the years.What does this Kit include?
- Diabetes Educator Course with New Technologies Session
- 4th Edition Review Guide
- 2019 Standards of Care Booklet
Diabetes Educator Course:
Come join us at the famous Diabetes Educator Course in historic Sacramento, CA. Earn 32 CEs with Coach Beverly this April with our three day live course.
- If you are interested in taking the CDE® exam or are seeking a state of the art review of current diabetes care, this course is for you.
- Our team of expert faculty has been fine tuning this course for over fifteen years, and we know what you need.
- In addition to informative lectures, we also use group activities and case studies to highlight the essential knowledge, skills and strategies needed to succeed in diabetes education today!
- 13 Bonus Online Courses, Earn 13.35 CEs: As a course attendee, you automatically receive a bonus bundle of 12 online courses worth valued at $179. Coach Beverly carefully chose each of these courses based on student feedback on which content best helped them succeed at the CDE® Exam and in their clinical practice. You will be given instruction after you purchase the course on how to enroll in our Online University and get started!
- This Live Seminar is built on content that simulates in the CDE® exam. The majority of students that take the seminar, go on to pass the exam.
Check out our CDE® Graduate Success Stories.
- All hours earned count toward your CDE® Accreditation Information
Also included in this Kit:
The AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource. Imperative to the study process, students must practice taking test similar to exam. This guide includes:
- 450 + multiple choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
- 3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDE® Exam:
The ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes is a key resource for healthcare professionals involved in diabetes care, education, and support. One of the most important pieces of literature to read prior to becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator and for clinical practice, the Standards of Care book is a study must!
The book includes:
- ADA's standards for diagnosing and treating diabetes
- Nutrition recommendations and principles
- Position statements on managing diabetes and its complications in various settings