AADE Art and Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education Desk Reference| Pick up at Live Seminar
Reserve your copy and save on shipping! We bring the book to you at the Live seminar that you attend.
Published by AADE, The Art & Science Desk Reference (4th Ed) is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
- Practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- Risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- Updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- Revised practice levels for diabetes educators
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on diabetes education/educators
- Applying learning theory and cognitive science to the education plan
- Revised ADA/AND evidence-based nutrition recommendations
- Current ADA/EASD consensus statement and AACE algorithm for pharmacologic therapies for people with type 2 diabetes.
Save on Shipping - We bring it to you!