AADE Desk Reference & New AADE 5th Edition Review Guide Bundle - PICK UP in San Diego
Reserve your book bundle today and save on shipping! We bring it to you at the live seminar in San Diego.
The AADE Desk Reference & NEW 5th Edition Review Guide Bundle -our most popular AADE Book Bundle for exam preparation.
Often purchased with our most popular online course bundle, the CDCES Prep Bundle - earn 39.35 CEs online, at your own convenience.
What is included in the AADE Book Bundle?
- The Art & Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education Desk Reference - 5th Edition
Published by AADE, the Art & Science Desk Reference 5th Edition is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference (2017) is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
- practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- Revised practice levels for diabetes educators
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on diabetes education/educators
- Applying learning theory and cognitive science to the education plan
- Revised ADA/AND evidence-based nutrition recommendations
- Current ADA/EASD consensus statement and AACE algorithm for pharmacologic therapies for people with type 2 diabetes.
- AADE Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition
The AADE Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource. This Edition is published with the July 1, 2019 content outline changes!
The AADE Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition provides:
- 480 + multiple choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDCES® Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
Includes an answer key with rationales for all question included in the guide!
Both for a GREAT price!