One Year Subscription | Test Taking Toolkit + ADCES Review Guide - 5th Ed. - Revised
For many of us, taking the certification exam is a nerve-wracking process.
Whether you are taking the CDCES or BC-ADM exam, this Test Taking Toolkit + 5th Ed ADCES Review Guide will help set you on the path to success.
Intended Audience: These courses are knowledge-based activities designed for individual or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and other health care providers interested in preparing for Certification Exam Success!
This bundle includes:
Test Taking Practice Exam Toolkit Course
- ADCES Revised 5th Ed. Review Guide - Over 480 Practice Questions
Online Bundle Description
Test Taking Practice Exam Toolkit Course plus over 220 Sample Practice Test Questions
The Test Taking Toolkit provides you over 220+ sample practice online practice questions, simulating the exam experience. A perfect way to assess your knowledge and create a focused study plan, while increasing your test-taking confidence. Coach Bev provides test-taking tips based on her experience taking the certification exam six times. She will explain how to dissect the question, eliminate wrong answers, and avoid getting lured in by juicy answers.
This Test Taking Practice Exam Toolkit is designed to prepare you for exam success. This Webinar includes:
- 90 minute On-Demand course, where Coach Beverly details the content of the exam and test taking tips. Plus, Coach Beverly reviews a sampling of the questions and explains how to dissect the question, eliminate the wrong answers and avoid getting lured in by juicy answers.
- 220 questions in total divided into Four 50+ computerized quizzes. These quizzes include clinical practice exam questions that provide vignette-style situations and other critical content that will prepare you for the actual exam.
There are no CE’s provided for the Test Taking Courses, but there is a lot of great info to help you get ready for the exam.
ADCES Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition - Revised
This revised guide is updated to reflect the 2021 ADA Standards of Care, newer medications, and technologies.
The ADCES Review Guide is a fantastic independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam and the BC-ADM Exam.
The ADCES Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition - Revised provides:
- 480 + multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
- Updates based on the ADA Standards of Care for 2021
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDCES Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
Includes an answer key with rationales for all questions included in the guide!
Instructor: Coach Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDCES Exam six times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years. She is an Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF, a working educator and a nationally recognized diabetes expert.
Visit our 10 Steps to Succeed Page, for a comprehensive guide to building a CDCES study plan.
Fee: $125.00 (Group Discounts Available)
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.