CDCES Prep Bundle | Levels 1, 2, 3 + Bonus Courses | 43 CEs
One Year Subscription 30 online courses | Earn 43 CE’s
After purchase, you have immediate access to your courses for 1 year.
Each individual online course includes a: video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
This 1 Year Subscription Package includes 30 On-Demand online courses including Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, plus our two bonus courses.
Plus, all hours earned count toward your CDCES See Accreditation Information
In each webinar, Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM highlights the critical content of each topic area so you can focus your study time most efficiently. She also launches multiple poll questions that highlight key concepts to help students assess their knowledge and learn the best test-taking strategies.
All of our topics are filled with clinical pearls and information you can use in your practice setting. From basic to advanced, we offer a wealth of information for those wanting to take their diabetes knowledge to the next level! The majority of students that take this bundle, go on to pass the exam. Check out our CDCES Graduate Success Stories.
Courses Included in Annual Subscription Package:
Level 1 Diabetes Fundamentals - 9.25 CEs
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty 1.5 CEs
- Nutrition and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management 1.75 CEs
- Meds Overview for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Goals of Care – 1.5 CEs
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Monitoring, Foot Care 1.5 CEs
Level 2 Standards of Care - 20.0 CEs
- Assessing and Promoting Well-Being: From Population Health to a Person-Centered Approach 1.5 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes- 1.5 CEs
- Critical Assessment – Fine-Tuning your Diabetes Detective Skills - 2.0 CEs
- From Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.5 CEs
- Hospital and Hyperglycemia – 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crisis – 1.0 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment – 1.5 CEs
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Microvascular Complications, Eye, Kidney Nerve Disease – 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Pregnancy and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care 2.0 CEs
Level 3 Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp - 12.25 CEs
- Diabetes - Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.75 CEs
- Glucose & CV Goals & Interventions - 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy - From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Intensive - Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities 1.5 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 - What you need to know 1.5 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Screening, Prevention, and Treatment of Microvascular Complications, 1.5 CEs
- Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- “The Big Finish” Test Taking Boot Camp - Bonus course!
Bonus Courses - 1.5 CEs
- Diabetes and Language | What we say matters - 0.5 CEs
Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CE
Intended Audience: These courses are specifically geared towards an advanced practice and experienced health care professional who provides high-level diabetes management and care.
Instructor: Coach Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDCES Exam six times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years. She is an Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF, a working educator and a nationally recognized diabetes expert.
Fee: $399.00 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information
Earn 43 CEs
Course Levels: Level 1,2,3 + bonus courses
Video presentation and podcast available now On Demand.
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.