Really test your knowledge with our CDE® Exam Prep Toolkit & AADE Review Guide 4th Edition. A value of $140 for $125!
This CDE® Prep Toolkit is designed to prepare you for CDE® success.
- Preparing for CDE® Exam Course + 100 Question Overview Practice Test -includes a 70-minute on demand course that details the content of the exam, test taking tips and strategies to achieve your CDE® goal. Plus, you have access to a 100 question computerized practice exam that provides vignette based questions and other critical content that will prepare you for the actual exam.
- CDE® Test Taking Strategies Course + 101 Standards of Care Practice Test – includes a 60-minute on demand course and 101 newly constructed multiple choice test questions inspired by the American Diabetes Standards of Care. Designed to test your knowledge of the 15 Critical Content areas and help prepare you for the CDE® Exam. In this course, Beverly explains how to dissect the question, eliminate the wrong answers and avoid getting lured in by juicy answers.
Student Testimonial: “I have never been disappointed in any presentation delivered by Beverly and this is no exception. It was very helpful to know how to best use my study time and what areas to focus on as well as the details of how to interpret the questions. I use the Diabetes Educations Service frequently and find it to be a valuable resource in increasing and improving my career path in diabetes education. Thank you for this wonderful service and support!!!”
Intended Audience: These courses are knowledge-based activities designed for individual or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants and other health care providers interested in preparing for CDE® Success!
Coach: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDE, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDE Exam 6 times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years.
Fee: $49.00 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDE Accreditation Information
Earn 3.5 CEs
AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam - 4th Edition
The AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource.
The AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam - 4th Edition provides:
- 450 + multiple choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDE® Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
All video presentations and podcasts available now On Demand. Includes both courses, free podcasts, handouts, resources and CE Certificates.
*Certified Diabetes Educator® and CDE® are registered marks owned by NCBDE. The use of DES products do not guarantee successful passage of the CDE® exam. NCBDE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDE® exam, except for those published by NCBDE.”