Medication PocketCards, 2-sided- PACK of 10
The NEW and UPDATED 2019 PocketCard is now available - 25% price drop, new low price!
These PocketCards are awesome!
Emily Gibbons- “My coworker just ordered a bunch of these cards for the physicians we work with in the hospital. They are awesome. You guys are the best! I will continue to give you business.”
The medication PocketCards were designed by Coach Beverly Thomassian to assist in the clinical practice and exam preparation for Diabetes Educators. Popular with many of our students and their colleagues, the PocketCard is perfect for the educator on the go.
Our four-sided medication Pocketcards are in accordion style format for your convenience. Once side lists the insulin and injectable medications and the other side lists oral medications.
To preview the medication PocketCards:
- Download the high resolution PDF of all Medication PocketCards
- Download our FREE CDE Coach App for the most updated version
PocketCard Subscription- purchase an annual license to post our PocketCards on your organization's website for easy access and immediate download.
Get your PocketCards today - No shipping! The accordion style includes the following cards:
- Insulin Pocket Card
- Front side: current insulins, including action times and dosing information
- Back side: concentrated insulins with important teaching tips
- Injectables that Lower BG, Injectable/Insulin Combo and Inhaled Insulin
- Front side: Listing of injectables with dosing and side effects info
- Back side: Injectable/Insulin Combinations and Inhaled Insulin
- Oral Diabetes Medications – Complete listing of oral medications including dosing range and considerations.
Combo Oral Medications – Complete listing of all the combined oral medications including doses available