CDE® Exam Study Guide | Diabetes Educator Course & ADA 2017 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes
This proficient workbook summarizes critical points for the CDE® Exam as provided in the Diabetes Educator Course.
We only have a few left, so order yours today!
- Current State of Diabetes, Meds, Screening & Type 1
- Types of Diabetes Goals of Care, Prevention, Special Populations
- Hypo and Heart Disease
- Pharmacology Algorithms Lower Extremities
- Monitoring, Sick Days, Hospitalization
- Insulin - The Ultimate Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Insulin Pattern Management and Dosing Strategies
- Healthy Coping with Diabetes
- Microvascular Disease
- Promoting Behavior Change - Flourishing with Diabetes
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Meal Planning - How to eat by the numbers
- Turning Exhaustion into Endurance
ADA 2017 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes
The ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes is a key resource for healthcare professionals involved in diabetes care, education, and support.
One of the most important pieces of literature to read prior to becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator and for clinical practice, the Standards of Care book is a study must!
The book includes:
- ADA's standards for diagnosing and treating diabetes
- Nutrition recommendations and principles
- Position statements on managing diabetes and its complications in various settings