BC-ADM Prep Bundle | Levels 2, 3, & 4 | 40+ CES
Level Fee: $449.00 (Group Discounts Available)
Earn 40+ CEs: All hours earned count toward your BC-ADM.
Purchase Options: To buy the entire BC-ADM Online Prep 2020 Bundle, click "Add to Cart" at the top of the page. To register by level, see the "What is Included" section below. All courses include a video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
Course Expiration: You will have immediate access to your courses for 1 year after your purchase date. After your year's registration expires, you can buy an extension for another year by clicking here.
Level 2 Standards of Care - 20+ CEs
These specialized courses are designed as an opportunity to expand your knowledge base and prepare you for certification. The topics are handpicked by our experts and designed to increase your breadth of knowledge across the lifespan and across the care continuum. From Acute Hyperglycemic Crises to Diabetes in Youth, these courses advance your journey and strengthen your knowledge base. Our straight forward course content will provide you with information you can use in your clinical setting while providing critical content for the diabetes educator exam.
- Assessing Coping Skills 1.5 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes- 1.5 CEs
- Hospital and Hyperglycemia – 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crisis – 1.0 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment – 1.5 CEs
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Microvascular Complications, Eye, Kidney Nerve Disease – 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Pattern Management Gone Crazy 2.65 CEs
- Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care 2.0 CEs
- Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.5 CEs
- Women and Diabetes 1.0 CEs
Our Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp is the next best thing to attending our live courses. This webinar series offers participants an interactive and engaging experience from the comfort of your office or home computer. We know your time is limited and the exam is right around the corner. Our Boot Camp Series is like having an online coach. We help you drill through the vast content with a series of eight sessions with your coach, Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES.
- Diabetes - Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.75 CEs
- ADA Standards of Care & Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy - From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Intensive - Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities 1.5 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 - What you need to know 1.5 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Screening, Prevention, and Treatment of Microvascular Complications, 1.5 CEs
- Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- “The Big Finish” Test Taking Boot Camp - Bonus course!
Level 4 Advanced Level Course - 8 CEs
Working at an advanced level or preparing to take the BC-ADM can be a time of tremendous personal and professional growth as you delve into the complexities of diabetes, from the management of diabetes co-morbidities to program management and advocacy. We are here to support your advancement through our online level 4 courses.
The fast-paced content is designed to build on previous significant diabetes management experience and is designed for those considering becoming Board Certified in Advanced Diabetes Management.
- New Horizons - Getting to the Gut 1.25 CEs
- Critical Assessment of Diabetes Patient 2.0 CEs
- Basal Bolus Therapy in Hospital 1.5 CEs
- Cancer and Diabetes 1.25 CEs
- Type 2 Diabetes Intensive - 2.0 CEs
Video presentation and podcast available now On Demand.
The use of DES products does not guarantee successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.