Insulin Pump Workshop
Friday April 12th, 2019 | 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Get the latest information on insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring from an expert. This workshop will answer your questions and provide valuable insights.
- Learn how to interpret real life data from a Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM)
- Discuss the basics of insulin pump use and terminology
- Describe basics of problem solving for patients using insulin pumps
- Why wear insulin 24/7?
- Who’s the best candidate? Who should pass on this technology?
- What’s available today? What does the future hold?