Virtual DiabetesEd Specialist Conference Basic | Oct 12-14 | 30+ CEs
Whether you are new to diabetes or a seasoned expert, you’ll benefit from this virtual conference with the latest research plus critical content that you can immediately apply to your clinical practice.
If you are seeking a state-of-the-art review of current diabetes care, this course is for you. Our team has been fine-tuning this course for over fifteen years, and we know what you need. This program can also be a great addition to your CDCES or BC-ADM exam study plan.
Team of expert faculty includes:
- Diana Isaacs, PharmD, BCPS, BC-ADM, BCACP, CDCES – Educator of the Year, 2020
- Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM
- Ashley LaBrier, MS, RD, CDCES, Diabetes Program Coordinator
In addition to informative lectures, we also use group activities and case studies to highlight the essential knowledge, skills, and strategies needed to succeed in diabetes education today!
Your registrations include access to all the Online Sessions plus Bonus Courses for one year.
If you would like to enroll in the recorded version from April 2022, click here.
This virtual program includes:
- Presentations by our team of experts
- PDF of Syllabus for program
- Q & A Session with the instructor after each webinar
- State-of-the-art review of current diabetes care and technology
- Resources for each session
- Access to FREE podcast and recorded webinars within a week of each live session for one full year
Bonus Courses worth 12+ CEs FREE - When you register for our Virtual Course, you have access to these Bonus DiabetesEd University Online Courses – for FREE!
- Test Taking Toolkit – Over 200 sample test questions!
- Level 2 – Assessing and Promoting Well-Being | 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Hospital and Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Hyperglycemic Crisis, DKA and HHS Standards 1.0 CEs
- Level 2 – Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Pregnancy and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – From Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter – 1.0 CE
Accreditation: Diabetes Education Services is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider 12640, and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Provider DI002. Since these programs are approved by the CDR it satisfies the CE requirements for the CDCES regardless of your profession.*
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.