Virtual DiabetesEd Specialist Conference Deluxe | Oct 12-14 | 30+ CEs
Join us for our Virtual DiabetesEd Specialist Program
Airs Live October 12th through 14th, 2022
If you are seeking a state-of-the-art review of current diabetes care, this course is for you. Our team has been fine-tuning this course for over fifteen years, and we know what you need. This program can also be a great addition to your CDCES or BC-ADM exam study plan.
Team of expert faculty includes:
- Diana Isaacs, PharmD, BCPS, BC-ADM, BCACP, CDCES – Educator of the Year, 2020
- Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM
- Ashley LaBrier, MS, RD, CDCES, Diabetes Program Coordinator
In addition to informative lectures, we also use group activities and case studies to highlight the essential knowledge, skills, and strategies needed to succeed in diabetes education today!
Your registrations include access to all the Online Sessions plus Bonus Courses for one year.
If you would like to enroll in the recorded version from April 2022, click here.
This virtual program includes:
- Presentations by our team of experts
- PDF of Syllabus for program
- Q & A Session with the instructor after each webinar
- State-of-the-art review of current diabetes care and technology.
- Resources for each session
- Access to FREE podcast and recorded webinars within a week of each live session for one full year
Deluxe Version includes Syllabus, Standards and Swag*:
- Diabetes Educator Course 2022 Syllabus Hard Copy - over 100 pages -This spiral-bound workbook contains the 3 slides per page note-taking version printed in black and white of all of the instructor’s slides.
- ADA 2022 Standards of Care Book -The ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes is a key resource for healthcare professionals involved in diabetes care, education, and support.
- DiabetesEd Services highlighters, Medication PocketCard, Tote Bag and Pen
*Bonus items will be shipped closer to the Virtual Conference
DiabetesEd Conference Topics Include:
- Current State of Diabetes ADA Standards of Care
- Person-Centered Care for Type 1, Type 2, LADA, GDM
- Medical Evaluation, Risk Identification
- Diabetes Prevention
- Glycemic Targets Across the Lifespan
- Landmark Studies
- Medications for Type 2
- Pharmacology Algorithms – AACE and ADA
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Management
- Getting Active
- Assessing and Supporting Coping Skills
- Insulin – The Ultimate Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Insulin Pattern Management and Dosing Strategies
- Sick Days, Monitoring Hospitalization and Lower Extremities
- Microvascular Disease – Screening Guidelines and Risk Reduction
- Promoting Behavior Change – Flourishing with Diabetes
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Meal Planning – Hot to Eat by the Numbers
- Adjusting Meal Planning based on individual assessment
- Diabetes and Technology
Bonus Courses worth 12+ CEs FREE - When you register for our Virtual Course, you have access to these Bonus DiabetesEd University Online Courses – for FREE!
- Test Taking Toolkit – Over 200 sample test questions!
- Level 2 – Assessing and Promoting Well-Being | 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Hospital and Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Hyperglycemic Crisis, DKA and HHS Standards 1.0 CEs
- Level 2 – Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Pregnancy and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – From Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter – 1.0 CE
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.