Test Taking Toolkit (220+ practice questions) | Online
Title: Test Taking Toolkit
Updated for 2020 by Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM and expert guest contributor, Diana Isaacs, PharmD, BCPS, BC-ADM, BCACP, CDCES.
Live Updates Air @ 11:30 a.m. PST:
- ADA Standards Test Taking Tips: Record and ready for viewing!
- Preparing for CDCES Practice Exam: March 30, 2020
See our Test Taking Toolkit & AADE Review Guide 5th Edition for even more questions and even more savings! (over 600 questions!)
Whether you are preparing for the updated CDCES or BC-ADM exam, this test-taking toolkit is designed to prepare you for success. This toolkit includes two courses with over 220 practice questions to help you prepare and simulate the exam. Our exams incorporate changes to the CDCES content outline, including a more intensive focus on technology, social issues, and emergency readiness. Plus, we have added a FREE bonus course, Language and Diabetes – What we say matters (0.5 CEs). Coach Beverly added this course because she believes it contains critical content for the exam and for our clinical practice!
Diabetes Education Services Online University Courses are an excellent way to study for your exam anytime and anywhere that is convenient for you. You will have immediate access to your courses for 1 year after your purchase date.
Each of the test-taking courses includes a: 60-minute video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
This Test Taking Toolkit is designed to prepare you for exam success. This Toolkit includes:
- Preparing for Certification Practice Exam 2020 online course includes:
- 60 minutes on demand course, where Coach Beverly details the content of the exam and test taking tips. Plus, Coach Beverly reviews a sampling of the questions and explains how to dissect the question, eliminate the wrong answers and avoid getting lured in by juicy answers.
- 110 question computerized general practice exam that provides vignette-based questions and other critical content that will prepare you for the actual exam.
- ADA Standards Test Taking Tips Course + 113 Question Practice Test includes:
- 60 minute on demand course, where Coach Beverly explains to dissect the question, eliminate the wrong answers and avoid getting lured in by juicy answers.
- 113 test questions based on the most recent ADA Standards of Care. During the webinar, Beverly reviews as many practice questions as possible within the hour time frame. Get ready for success!
Language and Diabetes – What we say matters Course 0.5 CEs
Language and Diabetes – What We Say Matters 0.5 CEs – As educators, advocates, spouses, friends, and providers, our use of language can deeply affect the self-view of people living with diabetes everyday. Thoughtful communication provides a sense of support and empathy and moves both the provider and person living with diabetes toward greater satisfaction and success. The content provide in this course will beneficial for your clinical practice, plus improve exam success.
There are no CE’s provided for the Test Taking Courses, but there is a lot of great info to help you get ready for the exam. Plus, you will earn 0.5 CE for the bonus Language and Diabetes Course.
Student Testimonial: “I have never been disappointed in any presentation delivered by Beverly and this is no exception. It was very helpful to know how to best use my study time and what areas to focus on as well as the details of how to interpret the questions. I use the Diabetes Educations Service frequently and find it to be a valuable resource in increasing and improving my career path in diabetes education. Thank you for this wonderful service and support!!!”
Intended Audience: These courses are knowledge-based activities designed for individual or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants and other health care providers interested in preparing for CDCES Success!
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDCES Exam six times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years.
Fee: $49.00 (Group Discounts Available)
Accreditation Information: all hours earned count toward your CDCES
The use of DES products do not guarantee successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.