Medication PocketCard 2022 | FREE Shipping
These PocketCards are awesome!
Our Medication Pocketcards with 2022 updates are now available!
Emily Gibbons- “My coworker just ordered a bunch of these cards for the physicians we work within the hospital. They are awesome. You guys are the best! I will continue to give you business.”
New 2022 Updates:
We just updated the SGLT-2 considerations section to reflect the 2022 ADA SOC. “Along with metformin, SGLT-2s may be considered at first line diabetes therapy, especially for those with heart and kidney failure.” We also added, “for renal protection, use SGLT-2 Therapy if eGFR greater than or equal to 25 and UACR greater than or equal to 300.”
Since the GFR cut-offs are changing so frequently for this med class, we took off the GFR guidelines for individual meds and encourage users to review the package insert for the most recent recommendations.
Our four-sided medication accordion Pocketcards were designed by Coach Beverly Thomassian to assist in clinical practice and exam preparation. One of our best sellers, the Diabetes Medication PocketCard is perfect for all Diabetes Care and Education Specialists.
Get your PocketCards today! The accordion-style includes 8 sides and are 6 x 4.5 in of the following cards:
- Insulin Pocket Card
- Front side: current insulins, including action times and dosing info
- Backside: concentrated and Inhaled insulins
- GLP-1 Receptor Agonists, Injectables / Insulin + GLP-1 Combo
- Front side: GLP-1 Receptor Agonists and Injectables
- Back side: Injectable/Insulin Combinations
Oral Diabetes Medications – Complete listing of the 4 common oral medications including dosing range and considerations.
- Other Oral and Combo Oral Medications
- Front Side: Less commonly used oral medications
- Backside: Complete listing of all the combined oral medications including doses available
To preview the medication PocketCards: