Medication PocketCard FREE Shipping
These PocketCards are awesome!
Emily Gibbons- “My coworker just ordered a bunch of these cards for the physicians we work with in the hospital. They are awesome. You guys are the best! I will continue to give you business.”
New November 2020 Updates:
- The GLP-1 RA, dulaglutide, (Trulicity), has two new higher doses.
- There is a new biosimilar basal insulin called Semglee.
- Canagliflozin (Invokana) removed the black box warning.
Our four-sided medication accordion Pocketcards were designed by Coach Beverly Thomassian to assist in clinical practice and exam preparation. One of our best sellers, the Diabetes Medication PocketCard is perfect for all Diabetes Care and Education Specialists.
Get your PocketCards today! The accordion style includes 8 sides and the following cards:
- Insulin Pocket Card
- Front side: current insulins, including action times and dosing info
- Back side: concentrated and Inhaled insulins
- GLP-1 Receptor Agonists, Injectables / Insulin + GLP-1 Combo
- Front side: GLP-1 Receptor Agonists and Injectables
- Back side: Injectable/Insulin Combinations
Oral Diabetes Medications – Complete listing of the 4 common oral medications including dosing range and considerations.
- Other Oral and Combo Oral Medications
- Front Side: Less commonly used oral medications
- Back side: Complete listing of all the combined oral medications including doses available
To preview the medication PocketCards:
PocketCard Subscription- purchase an annual license to post our PocketCards on your organization's website for easy access and immediate download.