Medication PocketCard 2022 | FREE Shipping
These PocketCards are awesome!
Our Medication Pocketcards with 2022 updates are now available!
Emily Gibbons- “My coworker just ordered a bunch of these cards for the physicians we work within the hospital. They are awesome. You guys are the best! I will continue to give you business.”
New 2022 Updates:
- Clarified and updated the GFR guidelines for the SGLT-2 Inhibitors
- For concentrated insulins, we include a number of pens in a box, max injection dose, total insulin amount per pen, and shelf life. We also added Lyumjev KwikPen u200 insulin.
- The GLP-1 Exenatide (Bydureon) is now approved for peds, aged 10 and older.
- The GFR cut-off for empagliflozin (Jardiance) is now approved for a GFR 30 or greater (please see package insert for details).
Our four-sided medication accordion Pocketcards were designed by Coach Beverly Thomassian to assist in clinical practice and exam preparation. One of our best sellers, the Diabetes Medication PocketCard is perfect for all Diabetes Care and Education Specialists.
Get your PocketCards today! The accordion-style includes 8 sides and the following cards:
- Insulin Pocket Card
- Front side: current insulins, including action times and dosing info
- Backside: concentrated and Inhaled insulins
- GLP-1 Receptor Agonists, Injectables / Insulin + GLP-1 Combo
- Front side: GLP-1 Receptor Agonists and Injectables
- Back side: Injectable/Insulin Combinations
Oral Diabetes Medications – Complete listing of the 4 common oral medications including dosing range and considerations.
- Other Oral and Combo Oral Medications
- Front Side: Less commonly used oral medications
- Backside: Complete listing of all the combined oral medications including doses available
To preview the medication PocketCards: