CDCES Deluxe Prep Bundle | Levels 1, 2, & 3 + Toolkits – 45+ CEs
Title: CDCES Deluxe Prep Bundle | Online Levels 1, 2, 3 + Toolkits + Bonus Courses – 45+ CEs
Beverly has custom designed this deluxe course bundle to prepare you for your CDCES (formerly known as CDE) or BC-ADM Exam.
This Deluxe Prep Bundle includes:
- Level 1 - Diabetes Fundamentals
- Level 2 - Standards of Care
- Level 3 - Boot Camp
- Test Taking Toolkit - over 220 practice questions!
- Technology Toolkit - Insulin pumps, sensors, and calculations, oh my!
- Bonus Course: Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter
Including Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 (Boot Camp), plus our Toolkits, with a course on mindfulness and compassion.
You can start studying now with 31 On-Demand webinars and practice tests to build your diabetes education foundation and prepare for the CDCES or BC-ADM Exam.
Diabetes Education Services Online University Courses are an excellent way to study for your exam anytime and anywhere that is convenient for you. You will have immediate access to your courses for one year after your purchase date.
Each individual online course includes a: video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
This bundle is built on content that simulates in the CDCES exam. The majority of students that take this bundle, go on to pass the exam. Check out our CDCES Graduate Success Stories.
What is included:
Level 1 Diabetes Fundamentals - 9 CEs
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty 1.5 CEs
- Nutrition and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Meds Overview for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Goals of Care 2021 – 1.5 CEs
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Monitoring, Foot Care 1.5 CEs
Level 2 Standards of Care - 20.15 CEs
- Assessing Coping Skills 1.5 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes- 1.5 CEs
- Hospital and Hyperglycemia – 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crisis – 1.0 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment – 1.5 CEs
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Microvascular Complications, Eye, Kidney Nerve Disease – 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Pattern Management Gone Crazy 2.65 CEs
- Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care 2021 (new course) – 1.5 CEs
- Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.2 CEs
- Women and Diabetes 1.0 CEs
Level 3 Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp - 12.25 CEs
- Diabetes - Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.75 CEs
- ADA Standards of Care & Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy - From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Intensive - Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities 1.5 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 - What you need to know 1.5 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Screening, Prevention, and Treatment of Microvascular Complications, 1.5 CEs
- Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- “The Big Finish” Test Taking Boot Camp - Bonus course!
Toolkits - 3.5 CEs
- Test Taking Toolkit
- Includes: Diabetes and Language | What we say matters - 0.5 CEs
- Technology Toolkit
- Tech 101 - Pumps and Sensors Update and Overview - 1.5 CEs
- Tech 102 - Insulin Pump Calculations: From Basal to Square Bolus - 1.5 CEs
Bonus Course 1.0 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CE
Intended Audience: These courses are specifically geared towards an advanced practice and experienced health care professional who provides high-level diabetes management and care.
Instructor: Coach Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDCES Exam six times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years. She is an Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF, a working educator and a nationally recognized diabetes expert.
Fee: $429.00 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information
Earn 45.9 CEs
Course Levels: Level 1,2,3 + Toolkits + bonus course
Video presentation and podcast available now On Demand.
Accreditation: Diabetes Education Services is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider 12640, and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Provider DI002. Since these programs are approved by the CDR it satisfies the CE requirements for the CDCES regardless of your profession.*
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.