CDCES Deluxe Prep Bundle | Levels 1, 2, & 3 + Toolkits | 47 CEs
One Year Subscription | 31 online courses | Earn 47 CE’s
This bundle is specifically designed for healthcare professionals who are studying for the Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) exam.
In each webinar, Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM highlights the critical content of each topic area so you can focus your study time most efficiently. She also launches multiple poll questions that highlight key concepts to help students assess their knowledge and learn the best test-taking strategies.
Each individual online course includes a: video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources. After purchase, you have immediate access to your courses for 1 full year.
All of our topics are filled with clinical pearls and information you can use in your practice setting. We offer a wealth of information for those wanting to take their diabetes knowledge to the next level! The majority of students that take this bundle, go on to pass the exam. Check out our Graduate Success Stories.
Intended Audience: This library of critical information is designed for individuals or groups of diabetes specialists, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and other health care providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for people with diabetes and preparing for the CDCES Certification Exam.
This Deluxe Prep Bundle includes:
Level 1 Diabetes Fundamentals - 9.25 CEs
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty 1.5 CEs
- Nutrition and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management 1.75 CEs
- Meds Overview for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Goals of Care – 1.5 CEs
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Monitoring, Foot Care 1.5 CEs
Level 2 Standards of Care - 20.0 CEs
- Assessing and Promoting Well-Being: From Population Health to a Person-Centered Approach 1.5 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes- 1.5 CEs
- Critical Assessment – Fine-Tuning your Diabetes Detective Skills - 2.0 CEs
- From Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.5 CEs
- Hospital and Hyperglycemia – 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crisis – 1.0 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment – 1.5 CEs
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Microvascular Complications, Eye, Kidney Nerve Disease – 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Pregnancy and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care 2.0 CEs
Level 3 Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp - 12.25 CEs
- Diabetes - Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.75 CEs
- Glucose & CV Goals & Interventions - 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy - From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Intensive - Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities 1.5 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 - What you need to know 1.5 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Screening, Prevention, and Treatment of Microvascular Complications, 1.5 CEs
- Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- “The Big Finish” Test Taking Boot Camp - Bonus course!
Toolkits - 4.0 CEs
- Test Taking Toolkit - No CEs
- Includes a 90-minute On-Demand course.
- 220 questions in total divided into Four 50+ computerized quizzes.
- Diabetes Technology + CV Risk Toolkit with Dr. Diana Isaacs - 4.0 CEs
- Intensive Insulin Therapy— From Carbs to Correction to reach glucose targets
- Integrating Technology, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, and Insulin Pumps into Care
- CV Risk Management with a Pharmacology Focus
Bonus Course 1.5 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CEs
- Diabetes and Language | What we say matters - 0.5 CEs
Instructor: Coach Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDCES Exam six times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years. She is an Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF, a working educator and a nationally recognized diabetes expert.
Fee: $429.00 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information
Earn 47 CEs
Course Levels: Level 1,2,3 + Toolkits + bonus course
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.