Ultimate Online Bundle (34 courses) - Earn 50.05 CEs
One Year Subscription to all online courses -
34 online courses | Earn 50.05 CE’s
Our new Annual Subscription Package is the most economical package
we've ever offered!
After purchase, you have immediate access to your courses for 1 year.
Each individual online course includes a: 90-minute video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
This 1 Year Subscription Package includes 34 On Demand online courses including Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp and Level 4, plus our two specialty toolkits and two specialty courses.
Plus, all hours earned count toward your CDCES See Accreditation Information
In each webinar, Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM highlights the critical content of each topic area so you can focus your study time most efficiently. She also launches multiple poll questions that highlight key concepts to help students assess their knowledge and learn best test taking strategies.
All of our topics are filled with clinical pearls and information you can use in your practice setting. From basic to advanced, we offer a wealth of information for those wanting to take their diabetes knowledge to the next level!
Courses Included in Annual Subscription Package:
Level 1 Diabetes Fundamentals
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty 1.5 CEs
- Nutrition and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Meds Overview for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care 2019 – 1.5 CEs
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Monitoring, Foot Care 1.5 CEs
Level 2 Beyond Fundamentals
- Microvascular Complications, Eye, Kidney Nerve Disease 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crisis 0.6 CEs
- Assessing Coping Skills 1.0 CEs
- Hospital and Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Pattern Management Gone Crazy 1.5 CEs
- Tots to Teens - Diabetes Standards 1.2 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Meds Management Update 1.5 CEs
- Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes- 1.5 CEs
- Women and Diabetes 1.0 CEs
Level 3 Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp
- Diabetes - Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care & Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy - From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Intensive - Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities 1.5 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 - What you need to know 1.5 CEs
- Exercise and Medical Nutrition Therapy 1.5 CEs
- Screening, Prevention and Treatment of Microvascular Complications, 1.5 CEs
- Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Pumps & Technology 1.5 CEs
- “The Big Finish” Test Taking Boot Camp - Bonus course!
Level 4 Advanced Level Course
- New Horizons - Getting to the Gut 1.0 CEs
- Critical Assessment of Diabetes Patient 2.25 CEs
- Basal Bolus Therapy in Hospital 2.0 CEs
- Cancer and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Test Taking Toolkit - 0.5 CEs
- Technology Toolkit - 3.0 CEs
- Diabetes and Language | What we say matters - 0.5 CEs
Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CE
Content Included: Each course includes a video presentation of the webinar with handouts, a podcast version, additional helpful resources, a brief required survey, a practice test and your CE Certificate once completed.
Intended Audience: Our 1 Year Subscription includes our entire Online Course Library. These courses are designed for individual or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants and other health care providers interested in achieving excellence in diabetes care and becoming Diabetes Care and Education Specialists.
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator and a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years. She is an Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF and Founder of Diabetes Education Services.
Fee: $489 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information
The use of DES products do not guarantee successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.