The Complete Package - 1 Year Subscription to ALL of our Online Courses + AADE Book Bundle - Earn 49+ CEs
Earn 49.35 CEs through our 1 Year Subscription to ALL of our online courses plus get our most popular AADE book bundle which includes the AADE Art & Science Desk Reference and Review Guide.
This is our most economical package pricing yet! Earn CEs and receive a comprehensive overview of the science and art of diabetes education. The complete package equips you with everything you need to achieve CDCES® success. Not only are you purchasing the full spectrum of our 36 online courses Deluxe Bundle, but this package also includes the Art and Science Desk Reference and Review Guide which are instrumental independent study tools.
One Year Subscription to all online courses - 36 online courses
Our new Annual Subscription Package is the most economical package
we've ever offered!
After purchase, you have immediate access to your courses for 1 year.
Each individual online course includes a: video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
This 1 Year Subscription Package includes 36 On-Demand online courses including Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 (Boot Camp) and Level 4, plus our two specialty toolkits and a bonus course.
Plus, all hours earned count toward your CDCES See Accreditation Information
In each webinar, Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM highlights the critical content of each topic area so you can focus your study time most efficiently. She also launches multiple poll questions that highlight key concepts to help students assess their knowledge and learn the best test-taking strategies.
All of our topics are filled with clinical pearls and information you can use in your practice setting. From basic to advanced, we offer a wealth of information for those wanting to take their diabetes knowledge to the next level!
Courses Included in Annual Subscription Package:
Level 1 Diabetes Fundamentals - 9 CEs
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty 1.5 CEs
- Nutrition and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Meds Overview for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care 2019 – 1.5 CEs
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Monitoring, Foot Care 1.5 CEs
Level 2 Standards of Care - 17.1 CEs
- Microvascular Complications, Eye, Kidney Nerve Disease 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crisis 1.0 CEs
- Assessing Coping Skills 1.0 CEs
- Hospital and Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Pattern Management Gone Crazy 1.9 CEs
- Tots to Teens - Diabetes Standards 1.2 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Meds Management Update 1.5 CEs
- Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes- 1.5 CEs
- Women and Diabetes 1.0 CEs
Level 3 Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp - 12 CEs
- Diabetes - Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- ADA Standards of Care & Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy - From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Intensive - Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities 1.5 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 - What you need to know 1.5 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Screening, Prevention, and Treatment of Microvascular Complications, 1.5 CEs
- Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- “The Big Finish” Test Taking Boot Camp - Bonus course!
Level 4 Advanced Level Course - 6.75 CEs
- New Horizons - Getting to the Gut 1.0 CEs
- Critical Assessment of Diabetes Patient 2.0 CEs
- Basal Bolus Therapy in Hospital 1.5 CEs
- Cancer and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Type 2 Diabetes Intensive - 1.75 CEs
Toolkits - 3.5 CEs
- Test Taking Toolkit
- Includes: Diabetes and Language | What we say matters - 0.5 CEs
- Technology Toolkit
- Tech 101 - Pumps and Sensors Update and Overview - 1.5 CEs
- Tech 102 - Insulin Pump Calculations: From Basal to Square Bolus - 1.5 CEs
Bonus Course 1.0 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CE
AADE Book Bundle - a $344 value!
The Art & Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education Desk Reference - 4th Edition
Published by AADE, the Art & Science Desk Reference 4th Edition is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference (2017) is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
- practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- Revised practice levels for diabetes educators
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on diabetes education/educators
- Applying learning theory and cognitive science to the education plan
- Revised ADA/AND evidence-based nutrition recommendations
- Current ADA/EASD consensus statement and AACE algorithm for pharmacologic therapies for people with type 2 diabetes.
The AADE Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition provides:
- The AADE Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource.
- 480 + multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDCES Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
Includes an answer key with rationales for all questions included in the guide!
Student Testimonial: “I have never been disappointed in any presentation delivered by Beverly and this is no exception. It was very helpful to know how to best use my study time and what areas to focus on as well as the details of how to interpret the questions. I use the Diabetes Educations Service frequently and find it to be a valuable resource in increasing and improving my career path in diabetes education. Thank you for this wonderful service and support!!!”
Fee: $669 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.