Earn 59+ CEs through our 1 Year Subscription to online Levels 1,2,3, & 4 + online Toolkits plus get our most popular AADE book bundle which includes the AADE Art & Science Desk Reference and Review Guide.
This is our most economical package pricing yet! Earn CEs and receive a comprehensive overview of the science and art of diabetes education. The complete package equips you with everything you need to achieve CDCES® success. Not only are you purchasing the full spectrum of our 36 online courses Deluxe Bundle, but this package also includes the Art and Science Desk Reference and Review Guide which are instrumental independent study tools.
One Year Subscription to online courses - 37 online courses
Our new Annual Subscription Package is the most economical package
we've ever offered!
After purchase, you have immediate access to your courses for 1 year.
Each individual online course includes a: video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
This 1 Year Subscription Package includes 36 On-Demand online courses including Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 (Boot Camp) and Level 4, plus our two specialty toolkits and a bonus course.
Plus, all hours earned count toward your CDCES See Accreditation Information
In each webinar, Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM highlights the critical content of each topic area so you can focus your study time most efficiently. She also launches multiple poll questions that highlight key concepts to help students assess their knowledge and learn the best test-taking strategies.
All of our topics are filled with clinical pearls and information you can use in your practice setting. From basic to advanced, we offer a wealth of information for those wanting to take their diabetes knowledge to the next level!
Courses Included in Annual Subscription Package:
Level 1 Diabetes Fundamentals - 9.0 CEs
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty 1.5 CEs
- Nutrition and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Meds Overview for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Goals of Care – 1.5 CEs
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Monitoring, Foot Care 1.5 CEs
Level 2 Standards of Care - 20.0 CEs
- Assessing and Promoting Well-Being: From Population Health to a Person-Centered Approach 1.5 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes- 1.5 CEs
- Critical Assessment – Fine-Tuning your Diabetes Detective Skills - 2.0 CEs
- From Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.5 CEs
- Hospital and Hyperglycemia – 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crisis – 1.0 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment – 1.5 CEs
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Microvascular Complications, Eye, Kidney Nerve Disease – 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Pregnancy and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Standards of Care 2.0 CEs
Level 3 Diabetes Education Online Boot Camp - 12.25 CEs
- Diabetes - Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.75 CEs
- Glucose & CV Goals & Interventions - 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy - From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Intensive - Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities 1.5 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 - What you need to know 1.5 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Exercise 1.5 CEs
- Screening, Prevention, and Treatment of Microvascular Complications, 1.5 CEs
- Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- “The Big Finish” Test Taking Boot Camp - Bonus course!
Level 4 Advanced Level Course - 12.0 CEs
- Basal Bolus Therapy in Hospital 1.5 CEs
- Cancer and Diabetes 1.25 CEs
- COVID-19 & Diabetes - 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Calculations Workshop - 1.5 CEs
- New Horizons - Getting to the Gut 1.25 CEs
- Solving Glucose Mysteries for Type 1- 1.5 CEs
- Solving Glucose Mysteries for Type 2- 1.5 CEs
- Type 2 Diabetes Intensive - 2.0 CEs
Toolkits - 4.5 CEs
- Test Taking Toolkit - 0.5 CEs
- Includes: Diabetes and Language | What we say matters - 0.5 CEs
- Diabetes Technology + CV Risk Toolkit with Dr. Diana Isaacs - 4.0 CEs
- Intensive Insulin Therapy— From Carbs to Correction to reach glucose targets
- Integrating Technology, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, and Insulin Pumps into Care
- CV Risk Management with a Pharmacology Focus
Bonus Course 1.0 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CEs
AADE Book Bundle - a $344 value!
The Art & Science of Diabetes Self-Management Education Desk Reference - 5th Edition
Published by AADE, the Art & Science Desk Reference 5th Edition is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference (2020) is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
- practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- Two new chapters addressing multiple daily injections (MDI), continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII), pump therapy, continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) and intensifying therapy, pattern management, and data analysis.
- Revised AADE7 Self-Care Behaviors®, with its recognition of the impact the emotional burden of diabetes on metabolic and quality of life outcomes.
- Highlights obesity management, including the 3-step algorithm for care of overweight and obese people with diabetes.
- Expanded coverage of motivational interviewing (MI).
- Major rewrites of the kidney disease and diabetic neuropathies chapters.
The AADE Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition provides:
- The AADE Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource.
- 480 + multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDCES Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
Includes an answer key with rationales for all questions included in the guide!
Student Testimonial: “I have never been disappointed in any presentation delivered by Beverly and this is no exception. It was very helpful to know how to best use my study time and what areas to focus on as well as the details of how to interpret the questions. I use the Diabetes Educations Service frequently and find it to be a valuable resource in increasing and improving my career path in diabetes education. Thank you for this wonderful service and support!!!”
Fee: $669 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.